For all of those who have : GASTRO -INTESTINAL TRACK DISEASE RELATED PROBLEM
1. Drink at least 3 to 4 liters of lukewarm water Sip by Sip throughout the day.
2. Daily Exercise to be done for at least 1 hour every day, MORNING or EVENING.
3. Morning Walking .
4. Yoga and Pranayama at least 30 min . Daily
5. Lukewarm water bath daily.
6. Green Tea maximum 2 to 3 in a day.
7. Do not skip Breakfast
8. Sun Bath daily at least 30 min.
1. Intake of water soon after Yoga / Exercise / Food / Sports activity / Sweating.
2. Milk and milk Products (Milk, Butter milk , Cheese, Paneer, Curd, Ghee etc.)
3. Non –Veg including Egg.
4. Hot – spicy – oily Food items.
5. Day sleep.
6. Sexual activity, Smoking, Drinking.
7. Tea – coffee – cold drinks – cold items.
8. Bakery food item – junk food –Tinned, Canned food item.
9. Mango, Jack fruit.
10. Rice, Potato, Brinjals, Sweets, Sour Salty food items.
11. Black gram , Bengal gram Whole , Bengal gram split , Red gram, Peas , Kidney Beans etc.
Dr.Mohammad Tasleem Arif
Ayurvedic Physician (B.A.M.S)
Place: - New Delhi