top of page
* No need to pay now. Pay to the doctor when you visit and collect your card.
Routine Dental Check-up Includes:
1. Two visits to a dentist. Each in six months.
2. A thorough oral examination which includes teeth, gum, and mouth.
3. Thorough teeth cleaning (removal of plaque and tartar) and polishing.
4. X-ray test, if it is needed.
5. 20% off on treatment.
6. Dental check-up report.
7. Free email consultation with your dentist.
8. Treatment recommendation which might include a referral to another oral health care specialist or additional diagnostics if required.
9. Oral education/Prevention technique on how to keep up your oral health.
10. Keep yourself abreast of the health articles published on our website.
bottom of page